Monday, December 26, 2011

A Christmas Story

Christmas has barely passed and New Years is just around the corner - I love this time of the year.  Festive, happy, cozy, glimmering, shimmering and filled with love.  I hope everyone had a lovely Holiday, spent time with family and friends, ate way too much delicious food and found all their gifts on sale!  Our weekend was simple and quiet and a bit reminiscent of  "A Christmas Story." Why you ask? I went up for a long needed bath on Christmas Eve with my husband promising to defrost the Tenderloin for Christmas dinner.  Fast forward to the next morning and our 7 pound tenderloin is still snuggled in our deep freezer for a long winter's nap.  Come dinner time our tenderloin has barely defrosted and Christmas Dinner was a phone call to our local chinese food joint for pickup! My comfort in all of this? There were at least 7 other families there doing the same thing.

Far Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah :)

I'm looking forward to 2012 with new goals and a renewed vigor to do it (it = everything) right this year!   

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of this joyous season and has a very happy new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment