Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Home Gym

CD doesn't have a Man Cave in our humble home - which he grumbles about on a constant basis - but he does have a home gym.  You'll notice the stark white walls and lack of curtains - yes, this is in our basement. Note to self: Go to Sherwin Williams this weekend and pick out paint colors.




The tread climber/mill is technically mine since he feels awkward and clumsy on it.  He's more of an outdoor runner, which is a good thing because I don't know if my cute little machine could handle him.   He's ex-Army and  recently he's gotten into something called SEALFIT which all these Military guys are doing.  It has people do crazy, impossible things they call workouts.


If you're invested in SealFit to get into shape, apparently you have to invest in the gym equipment, too.   Meet our new barbell and rubber weights. Oh hello, nice to meet you.  





I've been told we've got a medicine ball, a jump rope, a few kettle bells and a pull up bar coming as well. Wondeful. I wonder if I'll be expected to work out too...?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, but sure makes me wanna work out! Darn, now I gotta find my "JaneFonda" workout tapes, gotta be around here somewheres? teehee

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete